Isolation Home Learning w/b 23.11.20
Week Beginning Monday 23rd November
In case of isolation, click on the links below to find lessons and resources:
Please use Microsoft Teams to upload work and receive feedback. Passwords and access information have already been sent home.
Handwriting - o
Maths Monday 23rd November
Maths Tuesday 24th November
Maths Wednesday 24th November
Problem Solving (2) U3L13
English Monday 23rd November
English Tuesday 24th November
- Describe the setting Task 24.11.20.docx
- Expanded Noun Phrases Word Mat.pdf
- Verbs Word Mat.pdf
- Adverbs Word Mat.pdf
English Wednesday 25th November
Go through the PowerPoint in slide show mode and complete the activities set.
- Lesson Presentation Paragraphs.ppt
- Activity Sheet Mammal Mania.pdf
- Activity Sheet Paragraph Nurse.pdf
- Activity Sheet Sort the Paragraphs.pdf
Monday 23rd to Friday 27th November
Use the PowerPoint.
1) Practise saying the word several times.
2) Repeat the definition and think of an action to help you remember.
3) Repeat the word and the definition while doing the action.
4) Look at the slides with the synonyms and the word pairs and put the words in columns (synonyms/ word pair).
5) Choose your favourite word pair and put it in a sentence.
6) Check you have a capital letter, that the spelling is correct, that you have used punctuation and that it makes sense.
7) You can send us your sentences on Teams!
Geography Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th November - Natural Phenomena
Topic: Road Trip USA!
Buckle up, sunglasses on. We’re going on a road trip across the good old US of A. Flying from London Gatwick, and landing at JFK airport New York, it’s time to explore the sights and sounds of the Big Apple. Use your map skills to navigate your way around some of its most famous landmarks and send a postcard home to ask the question ‘Do you wish you were here?’