We are running a competition over the Easter break with prizes for winning entries!
Your teachers would like you to decorate a boiled egg.
You can use any design you wish.
You could make a patterned egg or create an animal or character.
You could even create a backdrop to put behind your egg to add to the effect!
You might even like to do more than one egg to create a scene.
You can read about how to make them here too https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/how-make-decorated-eggs-easter
1. Only one photo from each child - if you do more than one then choose the one you want to be entered!
2. You must write your FIRST NAME only next to your egg on a slip of paper so that we can identify it is your egg picture!
3. Email your photo using the email@example.com.
4. Closing date for entries is Monday 13th April
5. All photos will be published on school website, together with a winners gallery!
6. Winners will be notified by phone/email.