Early Intervention Family Worker
District teams work across Cambridgeshire providing support for children, young people and their families. As part of this support Family workers can work with you to offer support tailored to your needs.
They can offer support and advice and help you find new ways of managing common issues such as:
- Establishing routines
- Increasing confidence
- Challenging behaviour
- Raising self-esteem
- Improving family relationships
They may suggest that you take part in a parenting course; there are courses for parents of young children and teenagers.
Your child's school can refer you to a family worker or you can contact your nearest district team for more information.
The Cambridgeshire Online Directory includes information about local and national voluntary organisations and groups who offer support on a wide range of issues.
Pinpoint, the local parent support network, can provide information on local parent support groups.
- Support Over Christmas
- EIFW newsletter 13.12.21.pdf
- EIFW newsletter 22.11.21.pdf
- EIFW Newsletter15-11-21.pdf
- Diary Dates & What's On - MCW Centres - Autumn 2021.pdf
- Family Worker Newsletter 2-9-2021.docx.pdf
- EIFW Newsletter 20.9.21 (002).pdf